Monday, June 11, 2012

Rockwell Relay Recap

I have done the Rockwell Relay now 3 times. I can honestly say this was by far the hardest.

First the pressure and anticipation that I felt the team and I had was very high. Some wanted us to fail, others wanted/thought we won the first two because of a lack of competition. This year the bar was set very high. We came through, a big thanks to Jared, Nate, and Mike for all the suffering they did for the common goal.

A few teams I noticed right away:

Skull Candy: I have total respect for these guys. A strong group a force to be reckoned with.  Worthy competitors.

Red Rock Racing Team: One word, WOW, I raced 9 of there riders in LotoJa a few years ago.

LotoJa Team 4: I somehow got linked with Ryan Pace on Strava, that guy can climb, setting KOM on almost every hill he did. I could only imagine what the rest of the team was like.

Fast Friday: Any team from California had to be tough. I didnt know they would Bring a young Protege, the team amazing.



I am doing a re-cap of the race and will publish it. In the mean time Read the thoughts on suffering from a post bellow 













1 comment:

  1. When are you going to write about the High Uintas 10000 race? It looks like you won it and I would like to here the play by play. Were you first to the top of Baldy?

    ReplyDelete