Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It’s funny to see all these comments about Nate! I train with Nate year round, I know him better than anyone. I guess all the people that stated that he must have cheated last year got what they deserved. We like to train hard, very hard. Anyone that thinks they could hold his wheel in a contest of attrition, no drafting, I would challenge them to try. For the past three years I have been chasing his wheel, I am getting close, I know how hard he trains, I know how he trains and how hard he rides, because I am with him, half the time when he is doing it. He trains at my house often; I have a power meter I KNOW what his power is. I also know how little he trains for how strong he is. B-Horn, I saw how low his weight was at its lowest if he would have kept it down he just may have been unstoppable. Then what would the naysayers have said? We both like the idea of looking at cycling / racing as a fitness test. Testing one’s ability to suffer beyond what the normal is. We push one another every year to new heights. Keep up the good work B-Horn, you may be one of the few out there that truly believes that he does it fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment